Friday, January 8, 2010

Diverticulosis Of The Sigmoid Colon Does Anyone Else Suffer From Diverticulosis?

Does anyone else suffer from diverticulosis? - diverticulosis of the sigmoid colon

I have diverticulitis, which is an inflammation of the diverticulosis.It only say, is a condition that 50% of us suffer in the Western world, especially in the age of 50.It was formed by small pockets of the intestine, and sometimes even the food then fixed, and causes the bacteria, the inflammation and pain in the lower Severn Sigma colon.I had a severe attack of the computer and thought I was dying.

2 comments:

JustMe said...

I had a friend who suffered from attacks of this condition - it is really horrible sound.

I propose that some natural supplements that really help this condition. If you are interested, please contact me.

Best wishes

dennis said...

It's no bull. My father is 80 and was diagnosed with it about 2 weeks. My brother was found dead of 9 clock this morning. Thus, the cause of death will never be known. but had returned in the last 2 days of abdominal pain and severe.

Post a Comment