Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Are The Pro And Cons Of Biofilm How Much Does It Cost To Go To Cosmetology School At A Community/technical College? And What Are The Pro/cons?

How much does it cost to go to cosmetology school at a community/technical college? and what are the pro/cons? - what are the pro and cons of biofilm

I want to go to the Academy of Paul Mitchell, but it costs $ 1500 and I have no money for him and do not think I can get a loan of that amount, and I'm sure how. So when I go to technical school, but wanted more information about them than the costs, benefits, drawbacks.

1 comment:

Suba said...

The costs vary (much) from the school. One thing about the community colleges are much cheaper. There is also a good chance they will be accredited to receive federal financial assistance.

Have you completed the FAFSA to see what federal aid you qualify? www.fafsa.ed.gov

Post a Comment