Friday, February 12, 2010

Can Having Twins Cause You To Bleed Heavier During Implantation Left Over Tissue/placenta After Delivering Twins?

Left over tissue/placenta after delivering twins? - can having twins cause you to bleed heavier during implantation

17 weeks ago gave birth to twins by Caesarean section in healthy child / baby. Meanwhile, they have stopped bleeding and I had severe pain. Other times, it's hard, is very low. I went to my doctor last Wednesday and they have an ultrasound. Later, even the next day the doctor, the royal physician, called me to say what part of the placenta or tissue, and was still stuck. She said she did not know how it happened because it was a Caesarean. She wants to wait to do another month to see a D & C if I'm going. From what I read, is important as it determines the material, it can a serious infection. Has anyone had this problem or in a similar situation and what have you done to solve them?

Here's my theory. Ibleeding for 17 consecutive weeks. If he has to spend, what happens in 17 weeks. I think the doctor wants to wait and see if I can pass on what they will pay for the procedure because the physicians and the responsibility, if there is no proof stage. It's hard enough to be twins, but I had pain to the point that sometimes it hurts to pick up my children's too bad. I have scheduled an appointment with a doctor on Wednesday for a second opinion

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I had my daughter 34wks Lucky 4 me still in the hospital when one considers that it is used each product. I am for the D & C the next day after it was found that the risk of infection is very high. I would take the issue to doctors, which you very ill, it is very important that I expect that U got sick after a week to consult a physician can remove

Anonymous said...

Hello, I had the same problem after the birth of my twin daughters by caesarean section as well. I felt excruciating pain about 2 weeks after birth and had a high fever. My husband called the ambulance and the ambulance took me to the gas and the air was so painful - like work. Ultrasound confirmed that I had a foreign body, presumably the placenta left in me took 3 days of intravenous antibiotics, the infection before discharge in the hope that it will be classified in the approved envelope. The next day, more severe pain and an ambulance was called again - this analysis has confirmed that he had around his neck and had to go. I asked her to remove it - they thought I was crazy, but I would not at home to experience the spirit of the painHout no gas and air, so the doctor with tweezers under gas and air removed - who showed me and said that his problems are over - and they were!

You need to bring order. Best wishes.

Post a Comment