Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pictures Of Genital Herpes More Condition_symptoms Please Help!!! New Girlfriend Has Genital Herpes!!!?

Please help!!! New girlfriend has genital herpes!!!? - pictures of genital herpes more condition_symptoms

My girlfriend told me she has genital herpes from a previous relationship. We have not slept together. I do not think it was a very good thing because I sometimes (maybe once a year will receive) can have a sore on the lips, the first (started when I was a child). Then I started to photos of genital herpes, search, and I'm absolutely shocked by the pictures.
I do not want to break your heart, because we really love each other and understand each other well. But now I'm afraid of him.
I feel so bad for her because I know it must be very difficult for them to develop relationships and if they have the disease. But at the same time I do not want it increasingly difficult for me when I am ill, and we parted. We have only known for about two weeks.
What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment