Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can I Transfer My Cpa License To Florida I Have Passed My CPA Exams In Colorado & Have Moved To Florida, Is It Better To Get My Colorado License First?

I have passed my CPA exams in Colorado & have moved to Florida, is it better to get my colorado license first? - can i transfer my cpa license to florida

and to request the transfer of my license in Florida, or is it better to my test results transfer to Florida and Florida license. Which method is best for me to easily get a license in Florida.

2 comments:

Mental said...

I received my first license.

Flashpoint CPA Review said...

You need for your first license in Colorado. I have a friend, who went to Texas after taking the examination, and Ohio. He said they have enough college credits to take the exam in Texas and had to start from scratch. Your license comes first!

Post a Comment