Tuesday, December 29, 2009

South Padre Island Weddings Texas Beach Weddings Help !!!!?

Texas Beach Weddings Help !!!!? - south padre island weddings

Does anybody know of some Texas beaches would be good for a wedding and honeymoon? I know that Padre Iceland is beautiful. But everything is very expensive and it is a unit of the 9 hours from Dallas. The last time I was on the island of Galveston was very poor quality. Not sure of other cities along the Gulf Coast. looking for something because it includes the wedding package. Any advice would be great .. Thanks

1 comment:

Happy Lady said...

What Surfside or corpus? I doubt you will find packaging materials in Texas, but good luck in your search. I think we have found it easier to launch a Caribbean wedding package.

Oh yes, Horseshoe Bay Georgous. I was in June in this way. Dallas is not far away. I stayed at this Marriott hotel. Try the following link:

http://www.horseshoebaymarriott.com/Texa ...

Post a Comment