Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hot 14yr Stripper I Am Moving To Nigeria.I Am A 14yr Old Indian Girl.should I Get A Haircut??

I am moving to nigeria.I am a 14yr old indian girl.should i get a haircut?? - hot 14yr stripper

My father works in Nigeria. My mother and I are this week and settle there. My father has an entry in a Govt school. (Whether you can afford) private schools. He said that I had my hair cut short cos the schools to buzz their hair girls for girls to ask (probably shave suggested that my father) my mother. I have beautiful black hair shoulder. To convince me, I said it's too hot, you have long hair. My mother convinced me to cut the hair 1/4inch (he had said a lens), it was modern and comfortable warmth. It looks good, what I saw. I have a light skin color. Do u think I left out of this cos (: - you think I am a non-black, what should I do? "I want to end educational meter, but do not want to shave his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment