Friday, February 5, 2010

How Many Tires Need Snow Chains Do You Need Snow Chains If You Have Snow Tires On A FWD Car?

Do you need snow chains if you have snow tires on a FWD car? - how many tires need snow chains

Seeking If a Jetta GLI 2006th FWD is and I wonder if I put snow tires in winter, chains are required or authorized to spend even as I left AWD and 4 wheel drive vehicles through. I am a great snowboarder and I go almost every weekend in winter and stay in my cabin. Also, share what kind of winter tires on 17 "rims? Thanks.

2 comments:

bandit_6... said...

as long as you have a good digger in the front, then it should have the chains NT. Get a good set of mud and snow tires with studs and drop a few pounds of them, and you should be able to go anywhere.

Locksmit... said...

by the Ministry of Transport, in which you live, is controlled. some snow / ice require more traction. There are times in which also bind to 4WD,

Post a Comment